Friday, September 5, 2008

Katrina Mckenzie Cathcart

 
Hey Phil
 
In looking up information about Churne, (which I was so sad to hear)  I ran across this Circa50 blog.  It was such a thrill to see some of those old faces again.  Sorry I assume you know who I am from the first name.  Yes it's me Katrina McKenzie.  I live in Seattle now  and have definitely enjoyed viewing the blog.  All I can say in WOW!!!  It has been so long.  I talked to Saundra Gravney who told me about Churne and then found the web site.  Unfortunately a number of the pictures did not show up.  Would love to have e-mail address of some of the ole folks and begin catching up and communicating with them.   Things for me are going well.  I have a facebook site for some who might want to look at it.
 
 
There are some pictures there and connections with some folks you will know.  Probably more so the children of these folks.  Not many people our age are interested in facebook.  We had a retreat for Ma Greenidge a few weeks ago and Brenda Walton, the Stevens (Collette, Yvette and Mrs. Stevens) came from NY.  I had not seen them since I left NY over 30 years ago.  Wow please respond back and I would love to catch up on all the life in between the ages.
 
Katrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katrina,
Sandra Gravney told me about the facebook connection. We haven't exchanged pictures since your children were preteens. It's exciting to hear from you. Thank you so much for responding to the blog. I check it constantly for personal messages and updates.
Phil loads duplicate photos in different formats to make sure that at least one can be viewed, so you are probably getting most , if not all, of the blog photos. You can email me at LADYMERYL49@aol.com
Harambee, Chris Lilly